Non-alkaline cleaning agents
• Clean leather safely
• Falls within the pH range of leather itself
• Contains no waxes, oil or additives
• Loosens and suspends the dirt without leaving
any deposits or impediments
LV RINSE Leather & Vinyl Cleaner is a blend of selected, non-alkaline cleaning agents designed to clean leather safely and thoroughly without the harshness or potentially damaging effects of saddle soaps, which are alkaline. The foaming action loosens and suspends the dirt so that it can be easily rinsed away without leaving any deposits or impediments. Its balanced formula falls within the pH range of leather itself, and therefore, is safer for leather. Since it is alkaline-free it contributes to the prolongation of fiber life.
NOTE: This product is not recommended for napped suede or glove soft leather. Leather that has cracked from age or neglect cannot be restored by this or any other known product.
- Remove all loose dirt by vacuuming.
- Mist a damp towel with LV RINSE and massage into the upholstery. Particularly soiled areas may require agitation with a white tampico brush or horsehair brush.
- Use the cleaner sparingly and do not allow it to dry on the upholstery.
- Wipe away excess cleaner with a clean, dry microfiber towel.